Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions for businesses based in the City of Moreland - 8 July 2020
Based on the advice of the Chief Health Officer, Stage 3 "Stay at Home" restrictions will be reinstated across metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire from 11:59pm on Wednesday 8 July. Businesses in in these areas will also return to Stage 3 restrictions.
Café and Restaurants
- Restaurants and cafes can open for take away and delivery only. Food courts will continue to be closed.
- Pubs, bars, clubs, and nightclubs will be closed. They can offer take away or home delivery of food and alcohol.
- Bottle shops are allowed to remain open.
For more information visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/cafes-and-restaurants-restricted-postcodes-covid-19
Shopping and retail and personal services - restricted postcodes
- Although many shops will remain open, Victorians in the restricted postcodes are encouraged to only shop for essential goods and services.
- Beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail salons, spas, tattoo parlours and massage parlours must not operate in the restricted postcodes.
- Hairdressing businesses can operate if they request contact details of customers in case contact tracing is required.
- Auction houses in the restricted postcodes are only permitted to conduct auctions remotely
- The only markets that are permitted to operate are food and drink market stalls.
- For more information visit the DHHS website.
For more information: